Sunday, April 7, 2013

100th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 3 years ago I started this blog and now the time how come that I have finally reached my 100th blog post and what a road it has been to get to this post.  When I realized a couple months ago that I was getting close to my 100th post I decided that I should look back and see what has happened since I have started.  My life is no where close to what it was 3 years ago and I am so grateful for that because I am pretty sure I have changed for the better.  When I started this blog I was a 19 year old who had discovered to much about life and looking for away to make it better, and although it was hard and the road was long I have finally found that better life I was looking for.  It isn't what I had imagined and I am not where I thought I would be but I am finally fully happy with where I am in my life, no that is not so say that I wouldn't be okay with finding a husband and starting a family or doing something other then working in a grocery store but I can honestly say I am happy with my self, with my life and with all the things that the Lord has in store for me.

3 years ago I moved to Virginia, this was one of the best choices I ever made, some of my friends said I was running away from the things of my past, and I guess in a way I was but I wouldn't change my experience for the world.  I loved the time I spent in Virginia, I learned so much, made some great friends and was able to heal and experience life away from my parents.  I loved seeing all the history of the country and I can not wait to be able to go back and explore some more, someday I will make it back there again.

After Virginia I moved back home, this may not have been the best move for me except that I was able to finish my schooling and I was able to realize that all the things I thought I missed while I was in Virginia weren't worth it, so when it came time for me to leave home again I was able to do it and not feel the need to look back... That move brought me to Utah.

I started out in Provo Utah which there were things I liked and things I had issues with, I had my first experience with roommates which could have gone better and my job wasn't the best but I was able to meet several great people and make pretty good friends out of them.  It wasn't an easy place to live for me, my ward although friendly I was never able to get involved with and I never really got to know my bishop like what I felt I needed too, but again these experiences thought me so much.  Although my life had already changed a lot by this point it wasn't until I made this last move the I feel like it really started to move forward.

I now live in South Jordan Utah, I have a pretty good job, it still isn't my favorite but it allows me to live where I am and take care of myself.  I am starting to get to know many great people in my gigantic ward and most importantly I have a bishop that has striven to get to know me as an individual and help me to progress in away that didn't seem to possible to me for a long time.  I now know that life is great, that I have many great things in store for my future and that this Journey I am on is an amazing journey regardless of what happens.

Now if you have made it this far in this post then congratulations, I know its long but it was more so for me to be able to look back and see the progress I have made in my life. I have so many things to be grateful for.  My relationship with my Heavenly Father is stronger then what it ever has been before.  This up coming week I get to make a big step in my life that I have been looking forward to for years because of the relationship I have been striving to gain with Heavenly Father and the relationship I have been working on with myself.  I am thankful for this life I have been given, the experiences I am able to have and I am glad I can share those experiences on my blog with those I care about. 

Here is to the next 100th posts to come and the experiences and adventures that life has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to see how far you've come. It'll be very exciting to see where you'll go next.

    ReplyDelete