Monday, May 6, 2013

gyis The Brute Dragon Boston


11 years ago my parents and I went to a reptile show to get a bearded dragon, I had had one as a class pet that I took home for spring break and my family just fell in love with it so my mom decided to get her own.  We started out with one who got sick and didn't live with us for very long so this trip was to replace him.  We had only planned on getting one but they were a very good deal so we decided to get 2, the people we bought them from were very great with their reptiles and they were all very healthy.  Since I was there, and I was the whole reason we were getting dragons my mom let me pick one out.  In the corner all by himself was the smallest dragon of the lot, they were newborns so only a couple weeks old and only a weighed a few grams so I picked him because he looked lonely and sweet.  Well He was a brute, a sweet brute but a brute.  for 8 and a half years he had to make sure he looked good for the other dragon MAKK until she passes away, he loved taking bathers and hated being in a cage and spent the majority of his life roaming around his room or the house when we let him.  gyis will be greatly missed but I hope that in dragon heaven there will be plenty of girls for him to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment