Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Home Made Pretzels

This morning I woke up know that I had a whole day ahead of me without work or any other obligations.... not that I ever have any other obligations so it was no different from any other day off.  I had plans to do Laundry, read a book or two, and clean my room, I did finish the book I was reading and while I was reading it I got this craving, I wanted big pretzels with cinnamon and sugar but the idea of going out and buying them was so not appealing so I decided to make them instead... and boy did they turn out yummy.  

1 comment:

  1. Geneva doesn't believe you that cinnamon and sugar on a pretzel tastes good...so if you have a minute ever, will you send us this recipe so we can try it out, please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete